Monday 8 August 2016

A Fashion Wish List



My Fashion Wishlist has all the things that I can't get very easily, but it's all about my favorite pieces that would live in every fashion era ever


1. Tory Burch Watch

A Watch that you can wear everyday weather it's Leather or Metal they have the watch's size's that fits my wrist

https://www.toryburch.eu/watches/




2. Camelia Collar Necklace made by Chanel Jewelry for one of my favorite films, Anna Karenina.








3. A Ring from "Bijoux de Diamants" collection, in 1932 Mademoiselle Chanel herself presented the collection of Chanel Fine Jewelry






4.  Vintage Chanel 2.55 bag that was made in 1950 and updated in February 1955 











































5. an Elie Saab Dress Of course, I cannot pick one, but if I want a dress to go for ever a little black dress needs to be in my closet, I couldn't choose one



















A white Elie Saab and a long Strong black dress would hurt right


 







and last, FEATHER'S every girl needs feathers in her closest and I wish for it to be an Elie Saab's Feather dress that takes everyone's breath away


No comments:

Post a Comment